Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Snow!

Last week when it snowed I put Addison down for a nap with full intentions of getting her out in the snow when she woke up.  But the weather had other plans because all 1 to 1.5 inches of it had melted by the time Addison woke up.  So this morning when I woke up and saw these huge snowflakes...



I was determined to get outside and play!  You know for Addison's sake, not because I hadn't made a snowman myself in 10+ years... :)



The snow was PERFECT snowman making snow and I got Addison excited about it by telling her we were making 'balls'.

 


 
 
I don't even think we were outside for 15 minutes and she was ready to come inside.  And this is her scolding me once we got inside because I was trying to get a picture of her rosey cheeks.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment