Monday, February 18, 2013

Parents, Projects and Parties

It's been a busy few days around here...

Thursday morning my parents flew into town.  They got a little one-on-one time with Addison and John and I got a little one-on-one time without Addison.  We took the opportunity to get out of town for a night by ourselves, a first since Ms Addison was born.  We headed to Branson for a quick get-away and enjoyed some good food and good outlet mall shopping.



Honestly, it wasn't as bad leaving Addison for the night as I thought it might be. I'm not sure if that makes me a good mom or not!? I think I waited long enough (16 months!) and I knew she was in really good hands so there was nothing to worry about. I got a few random pictures while we were gone...Mimi let her dress herself on Friday!



I quick 24 hours after leaving our baby girl, we were back home and the boys were already in project mode.  A little LOT more garage storage was the plan for Saturday.  Addison supervised and assisted with clean-up.






Sunday we 'partied' and celebrated my birthday by having family and friends over for dinner.



No comments:

Post a Comment