Friday, February 1, 2013

1st Anniversary!

Well, we made it -- one year of blogging in the books!  I know pretty exciting stuff, right?!?  Well if you remember back on February 1st of 2012, I didn't promise much... except for lots of cute pictures of my baby girl and I think I delivered on that promise!  366 days gone by and 185 posts, not too bad for the first year.  So a big thank you to my loyal readers...all ten of you...mostly family and a few close friends...but that's how I want it...just a little window into our world here in Arkansas for our loved ones who we don't get to see everyday.


2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary &Thank You! Peep and I appreciate the blog soooo much. We love all the updates and great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We LOVE the blog! It makes our day when there is a new update!

    ReplyDelete