Sunday, September 1, 2013

Woo Pig Sooie

Woo Pig Sooie...its football time again!

With it being Labor Day weekend and the kick-off of college football season, we threw a poolside 'tailgate' for the Hogs game on Saturday afternoon.  With a high around 96 on Saturday, I'm not sure I would have 'tailgated' any other way.  We invited some family and friends to join in the festivities and had a wonderful afternoon by the pool and in front of the TV.

First, my little cheese-ball...she is becoming such a little ham in front of the camera.






I didn't get any pictures of the pool fun, there was a lot of splashing going on :) But it was so nice to have the TV close by and outside...no one missed any of the action! 





And of course some Hog cookies to complete the 'tailgate' experience!


 
 
And the Hogs won!  Too bad I can't say the same for my Boilermakers...

2 comments: