Thursday, September 26, 2013

Regression...

Seems we've hit a couple of road blocks here lately...

First, I took down Addison's old bouncy chair when our friends came over so that Baby Sloan could have a place to chill while we chased the toddlers around.  Seems Addison is mighty fond of her old digs and I find her in all the time now.  One evening she sat in it for 30 minutes while her dinner sat on the table getting cold.  Not only does she enjoy lounging in it, she prefers to be buckled into it which can't feel good on her legs seeing she is way too big for the harness.




Second, now that we have several weeks of MMO under our belt Addison has decided she would like to cry at drop off!?  WHAT!?  Not the first week, not the second week but the third and fourth weeks...sigh...I think she must think she is a baby after all that time she has spent in the bouncy seat at home :)

I'm not too worried, I'm confident like most things these two bumps in the road will pass too!

2 comments:

  1. I like the look on her face in the bottom pic! Maybe she is thinking "what are you looking at"?

    ReplyDelete