Saturday, January 26, 2013

Seasame Street

The weather here has been crazy the last couple of weeks and it looks like its going to continue right on into next week.  One day its freezing cold and rainy and the next its 60+ degrees.  I know I have no right to be complaining (and I'm not really, just stating fact) as most of my family and friends up north are see day after day of below zero temperatures...but...

Addison doesn't know what to do...one day I let her go outside and ride her bike and play in the yard and the next I dress her like an eskimo and rush her from the car into the house.  We've had some chilly mornings though and although she still isn't a big TV watcher I've turned on Sesame Street a few times recently...I think she likes it!



It only lasted about 5 minutes and she lost interest!

No comments:

Post a Comment