Monday, January 7, 2013

Christmas in Michigan

We had a wonderful Christmas with my family in Michigan...of course Mimi and Peep spoiled us all!  We had a great breakfast, opened way to many presents and spent much of the day in our pjs and it was wonderful!  And I've tried to only include pictures of the baby girls because they are much cutier in their pjs then any of the adults -- your welcome Mom, Anne, Abbey and Mallory.

Shopping carts from Auntie Abbey & Uncle Kyle




Legos from Claire

Addison got the hang of the present opening...

Coloring books from Auntie Anne & Uncle Ryan

Taking a little break for breakfast!

Snack break...

Opening presents is hard work...another snack break!

"wow!"

"I think I need another snack..."

Baking utensils from Mimi

"Anyone going to help me open these goldfish?"

Bikes from Peep

More presents to unwrap!

"I love this new bike!"

Claire got a new kitchen and Addie helped break it in...
Santa left Addison's new kitchen in AR so she didn't get it until she got home.

Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment