Monday, April 9, 2012

Super Saturday

I've been told I'm slacking a little on the blog...so I'm going to try and make up for it with TWO great posts recapping our weekend.

We started off bright and early Saturday and headed to Fayetteville to watch our nephew play soccer.  It was a beautiful morning!  Addison enjoyed watching everything that was going on and Landon had a great game.

Addison cheered on Landon from Uncle Chris's arms.

Landon is #4

Saturday afternoon, John went back down to Fayetteville to watch Landon in the helicopter Easter egg drop (sorry no pics) while Addison and I decided to stay home and take a nap and decorate some Easter cookies.


I went neon with the color palette for the egg cookies...apparently it's all the rage these days with the kids, ha.  My sister tells me neons are trending for the Spring -- thanks Ab!




We capped off the evening with a big event for Miss Addison.  With her 6 month birthday just around the corner, we decided to give rice cereal a try.  I'm not sure any actually made it into her mouth, ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment