Friday, April 20, 2012

Is it already Friday!?

The week kind of got away from me, I can't believe its already Friday!
We've had a pretty low-key week but there were a few things I wanted to share.

First, we made a quick trip out Wednesday evening to run some errands and Addison sat in the cart like a big girl...I know, I know -- but its the little things that get me through the days.  And yes she is in a red cart so that means we were are Target, shhhh -- don't tell anyone!  But her cute cart cover is from Walmart so that makes up for it.




Addison has been rolling around like crazy lately.  We can start her off at one end of our bonus room and she can make it almost to the other end.  For someone that doesn't crawl yet, she can sure get where she wants to go -- and in a hurry!


I know I am a proud mommy but I think she is saying "Mama" -- What do you think?




And lastly, I made some razorback cookies yesterday and I think they turned out soooo cute.  I'm thankful that John happily takes all my creations into work or we would have a serious problem with our waist lines here at the Dougherty house. 

And like most of my good ideas, I can't take credit for this one either...I Googled razorback cookies and found this website. I do own a razorback cookie cutter but I took a little inspiration for the icing from the site.


1 comment:

  1. Mara! U should be selling thOse cute cookies!!! When are we getting together- let's set something up! Guess who I saw a few wks ago at wm- darla. I miss old wm people

    ReplyDelete