Thursday, March 15, 2012

Night Owl

First, let me apologize for the picture quality but I refused to turn on any lights in hopes that if we sat in the dark long enough my sweet baby might decide she was tired :)

This is shortly after midnight last night (or I guess this morning!)  Daddy is fast asleep...Emily is asleep -- snoring so loud I can hear her all the way in the living room...but Addison is bright eyed and looking for someone to play with!

Luckily shortly after the pictures she crashed and I was in bed by 12:30 or so.  I know I should appreciate this time with her more, because some day I'll be sitting on the couch in the dark by myself waiting for her to come home and explain why she missed curfew!



3 comments:

  1. I'm always up late Addie, I would have played with you!!! Call me anytime you need someone to entertain you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute as her mom was....when she was my night owl!,,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete