Thursday, March 1, 2012

February Picture A Day

Before Addison was even born I decided I was going to take a picture of her face every day for the first year.  I'm not sure where I came up with the idea, I guess I saw it on the Internet somewhere or something.  I'm proud to say that I've actually stayed true to it and have taken a picture of her each day -- thank you iPhone!  But like all of my great ideas someone thought of it before me and did it better. :)  They even make an app for it...of course someone thought of an app, there is an app for everything.  Anyways, I shelled out the 99 cents and bought the Project 365 Pro app and am LOVING it.  Here is what February looks like...


I haven't decided what I'm going to do with all the pictures at the end but I'm thinking a flip book or something.  I want to try and start taking more of the pictures with my real camera, I think they just look so much better but the iPhone is just so quick and easy!

1 comment:

  1. A flip book would be such a neat way to watch her grow! What a lucky girl to have a mommy like you!!

    ReplyDelete