Wednesday, March 14, 2012

5 Month Update

Addison turned 5 months this past Sunday - March 11th.  WOW how times flies!  I think I'm going to have a complete breakdown next month when she is half a year...but that's not for another month so I'll enjoy this stage while it lasts.

Addison at 5 months

  • She is wearing size 2 diapers and 3-6 months or 6 months clothing -- and maybe I can still squeeze her into a couple of 3 month outfits that I don't want to give up :)
  • She is still our night owl...going to bed around midnight and we wake her up at 9 but we've had a little regression on the sleeping through the nights and for the first time in months she has been waking up in the middle of the night
  • She is nursing every 3 to 3.5 hours and taking 2 good naps and maybe a cat nap a day
  • She has really started to sit-up well on her own, I won't say we are 100% there yet but VERY close
  • She continues to love bath time, stroller rides and time in her activity center
We can't wait to see what this next month brings...we love you Addison!

     

1 comment: