Friday, January 1, 2016

Well Hello There...

Hello Blog, I've missed you. Actually that is a lie...

I miss having the memories with my family documented but I didn't miss sitting down and blogging one bit.

Let's just say I took a blog-break for all of 2015 and I hope to be better at it in 2016. I'm not going to say I'm going to blog daily, heck I'll be lucky if its weekly but I truly do want to get back into it. I'm sad Asher won't have record of the little day to day stuff from most of his first year like Addison did.

So for today, I will just day "HELLO 2016" and I hope this is the first of many many posts in the new year. I might even hit publish on the seven posts that I have sitting in draft from Spring 2015.

Until next time...whenever that is...hopefully not New Years Day 2017 - ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment