Thursday, December 11, 2014

Giggles

Rewind a bit to Thanksgiving...it's too funny not to document because I'm sure I won't remember on my own some day.

Addison's class made a sign at MMO and it said "We are a THANKFUL bunch."  Every kid's name was then on a pumpkin and with the teachers' help they all had listed what they were thankful for.  One little girl said "hugs and kisses from my mom and dad" isn't that cute - it wasn't my kid. One little boy said "pumpkin pie" - that wouldn't be my kid either cause she won't try anything new to eat.  And one kid even said "my new baby brother" - surprisingly not my kid either, there is another mom who just had a baby.  What did my kid say...the suspense is probably killing you...my kid said "JUMPING" -- ha!  And even when asked several times leading up to Thanksgiving and on Thanksgiving her answer never changed...this year Addison is thankful for jumping.  When asked to explain herself she finally told us she was thankful that her daddy had gotten a bounce house for her birthday party and she liked jumping in it.  ; )

So not as completely random as I had initially thought but just a great way to tell her daddy thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment