Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Giggles

Addison and I went Christmas shopping last Friday evening and left the boys at home. She was pretty excited for our girls adventure and insisted on bringing a purse and wearing it cross-body just like mommy.

First stop was a toy story to buy gifts for others.  They have a Thomas the Train table and Calico Critters house setup to play with so I saw very little of Addison while we were in there.  After I made our purchases and pulled Addison away from the toys we headed towards the door.

As I am opening the door Addison looks up at me and says...

"Wait, I've got to take this call..." And proceeds to pull her pretend cellphone from her purse.

I convinced her that she would have plenty of time to call them back in the car as we drove to the next store...ha!  My girl is growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment