Monday, October 14, 2013

24 Month Update









Developments this month...
  • Favorites phrases this month -- "Oh, Man" & "Good Idea!"
  • She said her first 4 letter word "F*CK" this month...maybe she was repeated me after I realized I preheated the oven with an order of frosted cookies in it?!  Oops!  She hasn't said it since...
  • She has 16 teeth
  • She is wearing 24M and 2T clothing
  • Her favorite books...'Potty' & 'I Like Me'
  • She can count to 10
  • She sings her ABCs most of the way through...she forgets a few letters here and there but her favorite part of the song is "Now I know my ABCs, next time won't you sing with me"
  • She is daytime potty trained -- is that a thing?  She is wearing big girl pants all day long (except at MMO) and wears diapers or pull-ups at nap and at night.  Accidents are few and far between, I don't even remember when the last one was.  She is telling me when she needs to go, it just isn't that often...so she is still holding it a little and waiting for the diaper at nap?!?  On the list to conquer now that she is 2 is going #2 on the potty and staying dry during nap.
  • She went to the dentist for the first time this month...the trip lived up to everything I expected -- a long wait in the waiting room, a toddler that just wanted a snack and lots and lots of tears when the dentist saw her -- sigh, we will try again in 6 months :)
  • She loves to sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Ring Around The Roses, Wheels on The Bus...and knows most of the works too!
  • She is still on a puzzle kick this month.
  • She still LOVES her Elmo but Thomas The Train, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Daniel Tigers Neighborhood are quickly becoming some of her favorite TV shows / iPad videos.
And a little trip down memory lane...
 




 





 

2 comments:

  1. Aunt Mallory cried...I love watching you grow up on FaceTime and through this blog. Can't wait to see you next!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I teared up too! We are all needing some Addie girl time. Peep is putting on the toddler rail for our big girl! It won't be long now....

    ReplyDelete