Thursday, March 21, 2013

March Madness

This girl loves BASKETBALL!  We plan on watching a lot of basketball over the next few days/weeks...I'm thankful that its tournament time because now when she brings me the remote in the middle of the afternoon and asks for 'ba-ball' at least I can find some on TV.

She is still calling the hogs and saying Landon every time basketball comes on.  Maybe next year the Hogs will make it back into the tournament...maybe Landon too someday :)





John and I both did brackets.  He has Gonzaga vs Kansas in the champtionship and I have Duke and Indiana.  The winner gets to pick where we go to dinner later next month after a show we are going to at the Walton Arts Center.  If I was a real betting woman, I'd bet that none of the 4 teams we picked will actually be in the championship game...I'm just saying?!

1 comment: