Sunday, December 2, 2012

Children's Christmas Train

Addison was able to experience her first ever Children's Christmas Train this weekend!  The unseasonably warm weather continued and despite a little wind, it was a great day for a train ride.  I designed the tickets again this year...


We rode the noon train with Grandpa Doc, Uncle Chris and Cousin Landon...it was a great time!




 
Addison did relatively well with Santa on the train...it was her first time to really see him. He came up from behind us so I think we were able to capture a few pictures before she really knew what was going on. The same can not be said for the Santa that was outside the train...I walk up toward him with her in my arms and she immediately started shaking her head NO.  One for two on the day isn't bad...I'll take it!



 
 

1 comment: