Monday, July 9, 2012

Superhero Saturday

Saturday the 7th was our nephew Landon's 7th birthday and The Avengers was the theme for the day!

I had the pleasure of making him his birthday cake.  He told me Thor and Hulk were his 2 favorite characters so I ran with that.  I originally asked for his top 4 favorite but he said he only really liked 2 or maybe 3 which would include Hawkeye...ha!  So I went with the top 2 and made little cakes featuring them and a larger cake with the Avengers logo.  The Hulk hand and Thor hammer are made of our rice crispy treats and covered in fondant.


The birthday boy...

All the kiddos with the Avengers masks.
Addison had so much FUN at the party she skipped
her afternoon nap and immediately crashed when
we got in the car to drive home.

1 comment:

  1. Landon is so lucky to have a cool aunt like you! P.s. has baby Latisse been approved by the FDA??? Addie's lashes look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete