Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day Weekend

We had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend at the Dougherty house...

Saturday morning John brought home some beautiful flowers for me...he is so sweet!


And then on Saturday night we went out to dinner with family and friends to celebrate Mother's Day. It was a great evening which we capped off with a little walk around the mall.

Sunday morning John and Addison surprised me with this beautiful necklace.  I just LOVE it!  One charm says "I love you", one says "Addison Marie" and one is a little heart.  So sweet and so thoughtful. 


Last year we celebrated Mother's Day but I was pregnant...the day consisted of lunch with family and friends and then a trip to the mall to get some maternity clothes.  This year it was totally different and so much  more special.  I loved waking up Sunday morning and getting a hug and a slobbery kiss from my baby. 

Sunday afternoon, I let John take a break from the endless list of chores I had for him and we went on a little walk as a family.  It was a beautiful afternoon.



Mother's Day 2012

1 comment:

  1. Aww the necklace is so cute!!! 4 more days until Auntie Mallory comes to play!!

    ReplyDelete