Friday, May 11, 2012

7 Month Update

My baby girl is 7 months old today!  I think I say it every month, but this is a fun age...I wish I could freeze time and keep her this age forever.  But I'm sure next month will bring more fun, new and exciting things that I won't want to miss out on either.


Developments for the month...
  • Introduction of baby food!  With the exception of the initial rice cereal and baby oatmeal there hasn't been anything she doesn't like.  We've tried bananas, peas, sweet potato, squash and peas.  She is now eating a little serving of food at lunch and dinner.
  • She snacks on puffs treats when we eat dinner or when she is helping me in the kitchen and can pick them up and put them in her mouth by herself, although she would prefer we feed them to her.
  • She isn't crawling yet but between rolling and pulling she can get just about anything she decides she wants. 
  • When we play on the floor she is pulling up on us all the time and more often than I care to admit she is getting to a standing position on her own.  She is still shaky and hasn't started to find her balance yet.
  • Still no teeth...I still check everyday :)
  • We are slowly saying goodbye to the 6 month outfits and moving to 6-9 or 9 month depending on the brand.
  • Still hanging on to the size 2 diapers and our sleeping/eating routine hasn't changed this month -- up at 7:30, eat every 3 to 3.5 hours and bed after her 10 o'clock feeding.
She is definitely become more animated with her facial expressions, it was hard to pick just one picture for this month.  Some are sweet and some are goofy but they are all CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment