Monday, February 23, 2015

Family Fun

When we make the trek to Michigan we make sure to pack as much family fun in as possible.
Sadly, I was not as good about documenting this trip with my camera as I typically am.  I blame the kids or the lack of sleep or the sickies that seemed to spread like wildfire....regardless I regrettably have only a handful of pictures to document the all fun that we had while in Michigan.
 
Avery was very excited to say HI to Asher...she was all about touching him and looking at his face.
 
Auntie Abbey getting in some squeezes while she can.
 We took the kids to Breton Village to see the Train and since Santa wasn't there we hijacked his chair for some photos of the kids.
 




Trains!

Cousins!
I HEART ASHER

4 Generations


The Doughertys & The Gormans

No comments:

Post a Comment