Wednesday, June 25, 2014

First Hair Cut

Big day, big first for Addison.  We sat her in the big chair at the salon today after I got my hair cut and she got her first trim.  I had mentioned it to Lindsay when I made the appointment but as we left the house I wasn't feeling too sure that it was actually going to happen as she wasn't very cooperative this morning.   I decided to go first and after watching me get my hair cut, washed and dried she decided it might not be that bad.  Lindsay got her a special booster seat and fish smock and suddenly Addison was all in for a little trim.  You can't even tell Lindsay took any off...she really just cleaned up the ends and took some of the baby fuze off the back.   Addison will still be rocking the ponytails for a bit longer until the hair in the front catches up to the hair in the back.

1 comment: