Monday, January 20, 2014

Apple Pie x 2

While my parents were here, I attempted to make one of my dad's favorites -- apple pie.  It was my first real attempt at making it and my mom really just helped with the recipe, that isn't really a recipe and that isn't really written down -- ha!  My attempt was valiant, but I did mess-up the crust a little...now everyone still ate it, but it didn't taste like my grandma's.
 
 
We were lucky enough to be gifted Apple TV for Christmas and John set it up a couple of weeks ago.  As soon as he got it all connected he pulled up some of Addison's cartoons she watches on the iPad on the big TV.  Now when I tell her she has watched enough TV and we need to turn if off, she brings me the Apple TV remote and asks me to turn on the "apple pie" so she can watch her shows...ha!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment