Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

We had a great day yesterday...I think Addison enjoyed her second Halloween!

First we went to John's office and Addison showed off her costume, got a few pieces of candy and ate an entire sugar cookie.

My cupcake and my Lego-man...

Then after dinner, we Face-timed with the family in Michigan before heading outside to light our jack-o-lanterns and visit just a couple of houses in the neighborhood.

 


I wasn't expecting a ton of trick-or-treaters and most of them were going to be in the under 4 category so I put together little treat bags with gold fish, teddy grahams and m&ms.  In total, I think we got 5 kids :)


Our sugar crash wasn't too bad at the end of the night but Addison did manage to eat lots of treats yesterday -- a sugar cookie, 2 packages of fruit snacks, a dum-dum sucker (which she found in her treat bucket and opened herself) and some gold fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment