Wednesday, August 8, 2012

These Shoes Are Made For Walking

Addison took her first steps the day before she turned 9 months and in just these few short weeks she is a full time walker!  Of course the videos don't do it justice because as soon as we try and video something she immediately stops...

I took the first video while I was in Michigan and sent it to John so he could see how much she had improved.


This second video is just from Monday night.  We used to have to really work with her to take just a few steps and it usually involved a bribe of some sort.  Now, I turn around and she is walking across the room or following me.


2 comments:

  1. I can't believe my little girl is already walking. Wow does time fly. It few like yesterday we were bringing her home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big girl Addison...what a great job!!!! You are walking so good!!!! Love you, Peep and Mimi

    ReplyDelete