Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Made by M.E.



I had a couple of cake orders over the last week or so that I haven't posted about...

The first one I forgot to take pictures of...but it was a yummy one - MOCHA BROWNIE CAKE!  Basically you bake a brownie mix (out of the box, gasp!) in 2 x 8 inch cake pans and whip together some heavy whipping cream, instant coffee granuales with a small amount of sugar for a yummy frosting.  I also garnished it with lots of chocolate shavings.

The second cake was a white cake with white frosting and pink fleur de lis decorations.  It turned out sweet...



The last cake was for the ultimate boys, boy...he was turning 14 and likes dirt bikes and fishing.  So I combined the two with lots of chocolate buttercream and chocolate coverd candies. To top it of his family was camping so they got to enjoy the cake outside.




Up next, maybe some yummy Forth of July treats and then an Avengers birthday for my nephew!

No comments:

Post a Comment