Sunday, February 12, 2012

Polar Bears & Parties

I dusted off my cake decorating stuff and made a polar bear cake for a lady that I used to work with this weekend.  Nice to have a little extra cash in my pocket...too bad I probably lost money when you take into account all the time it took me.  Oh well -- it was fun!


The polar bears are made from rice crispy treats and covered in modeling chocolate and I used my Cricut Cake to cut out the "Happy Birthday" letters.

We also celebrated a big milestone this weekend...Addison turned 4 months old on Saturday.  I'll wait to post a full 4 month update until we go to our doctor's appointment on Tuesday.  


We had a few family and friends over on Saturday to celebrate...any excuse for a party, right?!  I didn't take too many pictures but I was able to capture this cute one of Addison with her Cousin Landon and Uncle Chris.
 
Addison is not so patiently waiting for her turn with the iPad.

2 comments: